Sunday, April 13, 2008

wormies



There is something so magical about a little boy when he first discovers that the earth is full of worms. Charlie carries them around by the fist full. Then Ben comes along with a tub to put them in so he can store what he's found and get more. The real fun begins when we try to convince Charlie that the worms need to go back to find their mommies in the garden...


This got me thinking about Ben and his first worms so I headed deep in to the archives of 20k plus photos and by some miracle dug up this great photo. Ben at age 2 with his first worms. Notice he would only hold them by their tails

1 thoughts:

Hilary said...

So this is what I have to look forward too huh?!?! I actually used to play with worms myself as I was a tomboy so we'll see how I do with Hudson and worms