Wednesday, May 27, 2009

embracing furlough....

like many people out there the struggling economy has shown up @ my job... not so much the work load... just the sales....

(i've just now realized i've never done a post about my job.... or should i say what it is i do... i'll work on that)

so a few weeks back they announced a pay cut with some furlough... and even though the pay cut was not at the top of my list of favorite things to have happened this year... the furlough i'm embracing... especially when i learned it is a word sometimes used in reference to a prison term :)

so today on my furlough day...

i'm not working...
not looking at anything to do with a pen :)...
not thinking about where i'm going next...
i think i'll go get a massage...

and continuing to remember every day that Life is Good...

3 thoughts:

*krystyn* said...

even though I feel that my life has been VERY less than good lately - I still love those stupid shirts and wear them all the freakin' time. What a dork I am!!

Enjoy your massage!!

Jenni said...

A day off is not always such a bad thing...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I would love a furlough day:) Hope you got that massage.