Sunday, May 31, 2009

sunday stealing...



Cheers to the thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme

1. Name one person who made you smile today:
my 3 year old

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
still sleeping thanks to super hubby

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
checking email

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
peanut butter cups... no contest!

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
nope

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
H2O

7. What was the last thing you ate?
peanut butter on a spoon

8. The last sporting event you watched?
no idea...

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
sometimes

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
no WAY...

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
working...

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
great barrier reef...

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
my aching back...

14. Last song listened to?
grease lightening...

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
sadly... yes...

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
would like to say no.. but know the answer is sadly yes...

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
no idea...

18. What do you usually do during the day?
sell promotional solutions...

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
nope... like everyone else believe in the almighty Karma

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
my mom

8 thoughts:

Lisa G said...

I eat PB on a spoon, too! Have a great Sunday :)

Unknown said...

Thank for coming by today -- I have a 3 year old too -- aren't they fun! I also love peanut butter cups! Now I'm off to get dressed -- kids are singing at church tonight!

Suburban Hooker said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving me a comment. They make the world go round don't you think?? Love peanut butter spoons.......must have one with every apple that nears my mouth...lol!! Have a lovely evening!!

Aunt Julie said...

Well, I'm jealous of YOU! Who gets to sleep til 8 a.m., anyway? :)

vickie said...

thats a funny video i love it

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

"Sadly, yes." to the maid question was a riot! Well put...

Becca said...

I love peanut butter cups but not Reese's.

AP Mommy said...

Oh don't be ashamed of maid service I'd LOVE it. And this house would look FAR better. :)