Sunday, August 9, 2009

purging...

i've been in a crazy purging mode the last few weeks... something about coming home to my modest house after a 2 week vacation made me realize i have way too much stuff that i will NEVER need again...

I've made pretty good progress... B's room is finally under control and has been for almost a week now...

and my office... holy scary land... i've been crazy busy coming and going and when most things don't have a place to live well... it gets VERY out of hand...

naturally the best part for me of these projects are the gems i find along the way...

like this...

my senior portrait...
class of 1988...
noblesville high school...
i was a lady miller...and i wore too much makeup!!!

i found 30 wallet size copies of this and a few 5x7...

why on earth did i keep them? no idea, but they have left for a landfill somewhere in WA... and i got a good laugh...

7 thoughts:

My Trendy Tykes said...

lol, you will probably find pics like that stored somewhere in my house too! I save pretty much everything. I need to go through everything and toss out a few things too.

Melissa A. said...

oh i love your senior pic - very 80s! i have to say though, that your pic looks familiar, like i've just seen it or one like it somewhere...like fb maybe? do you have any fb friends in indiana?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is hilarious! And, I think we all do that...I have some goofy pictures that they make the teachers take and then give us a package. What am I supposed to do with that? I wish we could decline the free set...or maybe I should ask for money?

Ali said...

Yes, very '80s! Love the big bangs!

Mamí♥Picture said...

I totally love your hair style, very 80s, so C☺☺L!!!

pixie said...

We ALL wore too much makeup in the 80's! I admire you, though, because you had the guts to show us a picture! I can't even post a picture of what I look like now on my blog!

Suburban Hooker said...

A perfect 80's chick pic...I bet you were wearing acid washed jeans, pegged at the ankles....oh no...stirrup pants and ankle boots. Am I right?? LOL!!