Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ja-min gets a face lift

so we have this boat... a ranger 20 something or other...

she's great fun for an afternoon sail... but she has never been very pretty...

in fact... she was down right ugly... this was taken after the black splotchy bottom paint was removed... she was even uglier then...


she's been living in our driveway for over 2 months now... and i was getting bitter... it was bad enough i couldn't park in my garage... but now i couldn't even park in the drive way...

it started out as a "i'm going to repaint the bottom"... then i went and opened my mouth...
"why don't you repaint the topside while it's here" in the end it was worth it...

isn't she purdy....

1 thoughts:

Ashley said...

LOVE the paint job! You guys have a boat. . . we need to become your best friends so we can ride in it with you. :) I love boats!

Please stop by my blog and enter some fun giveaways. I've got a really great one that's ending today for a kid's outfit valued at $113! I really need to get some more entries for it, so I'd really appreciate your help! And you have a good chance of winning too!!! :)