Thursday, September 10, 2009

where did the name come from???

ja-min... it's a long story... sort of...

one that will cause me to reveal B's name... it's benjamin... and when he was born my mom told me this story that one of her friends had shared with her...

"my grandson ben had done something he wasn't supposed to and when his mom asked him if he'd done it he said... no jamin did" from that day forward any time Ben did something naughty he blamed it on his alter ego "jamin"


when my B was born he was a collic ridden cranky baby... when super hubby or my mom would ask me how he was i said he was either great or he was a jamin... that became our new trade name for trouble...

so when we decided to buy this boat a few months later... i said that it was trouble... and therefore we would have to name it "jamin"... he tried to rename it PB&J... but it just didn't stick...

1 thoughts:

Cheryl Lage said...

That is HYSTERICAL! Makes me want to rename my son and daughter! ;)