Wednesday, August 27, 2008

confessions of a trash TV watcher...

I have to come clean... I am busting out of my skin for the new fall TV shows to start...

it's bad... my husband laughs at me... I have to Tivo them so that I can watch them when no one is around...

It all started back in college when I got hooked on 90210...



and back then we didn't have Tivo just the VCR... remember that pain... needless to say I missed many an episode but thanks to syndication and a job as a restaurant manager in the 90's I got caught up quick... in fact my husband and I had a roommate at that time who watched almost every episode with me... we LOVED it....

well as you may know... there is a new version... on the CW...
click here to see the clip of who is who....
can't wait....



Then there is that other one... Gossip Girl... why on earth do I like this show... totally trash... but I can't look away... like an accident on the freeway... I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself...



it doesn't stop there... somehow I also got myself hooked on One Tree Hill... so bad that I had to Netflix the previous seasons so I knew all the scoop... hooked... who will he pick... Peyton, Brooke or that other one??? only a few more days...

Don't worry I like all the other usual suspects as well... grey's anatomy, lipstick jungle, brothers and sisters....

My Tivo is packed... there are times when I need to spend whole weekends getting caught up...

PATHETIC!!!!

anyone else have these problems???

5 thoughts:

The Mom Jen said...

Ah the college days of 90210 and Melrose Place! Strange though I am not into those shows now...but I do get enough recaps in my trash magazines, US Weekly and People...or and Perez Hilton online! *blush*

Aunt Julie said...

Didja know that One Tree Hill and Dawson's Creek were both filmed in Wilmington, NC? I hear it's a lovely city, but I've never visited. BTW, thanks so much for dropping by to learn about the Wonders of Wisconsin! Isn't BATW great?

Anti-Supermom said...

I'm pretty boring with my list of TIVO'd shows: the worst is probably The Amazing Race (or The Bachelor, but my husband has denied me admitting to this one) :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, I will admit that I am big time tv watcher...

Laundry? Dishes? Kids need to be feed? What?!

Tivo what a wonderful thing!

Ashley said...

I LOVE to tape shows on my DVR and watch them all! I haven't gotten into a lot of the dramas so far, but my addiction is Reality shows. I love Survivor, Amazing Race, the Bachelor, American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, ALL of the Bravo shows... my list can go on and on!