Tuesday, August 5, 2008

top 5 tuesday

figured I'd try this one out since I'm flat on my back... holy crap am I in pain!!! No amount of drugs is making it better... but I've got my lap top and my blogroll for distraction...

Rachel I'm sure knows exactly what I'm talking about...

started on a treatment plan... the road to recovery is VERY painful... I just have to remind my self that it is a road... not a lifetime...

so what is this top 5 Tuesday...

What are your Top 5 Favorite Places to Shop?

1. Target - isn't this in every ones top 5?
2. IKEA- one word... inspiration... and the only way I can have walls full of framed pictures of my boys
3. Trader Joe's - I love this place... there are so many things we eat every day from there... C won't eat anything but their cereal bars... and has to have one EVERY day.
4. Old Navy - I buy white t-shirts like some people by bread... I need my cheap shirts...
5. Flower World - I love plants...flowers...anything for my garden...



3 thoughts:

TheAustinEmpire said...

I keep seeing Target. I guess it's a really good store, huh? J/k. I also see Trader Joe's a lot, and Old Navy. When I mentioned that I hate shopping I really meant I hate spending a lot of money, and I hate driving a long way to get to the store, so if it is too far, it didn't make it on my list. I think soon I'll have a lot more to add, or at least the potential for more.

Patrice said...

I've never heard of Trader Joe's.. is it like a grocery store? Target is on everyone's list pretty much, how funny! I've heard IKEA is a great place to shop, I've never been but will probably check it out for college shopping!

Ashley said...

I'm sorry you're in pain!
That is a great list of stores, and I agree with you on several. My top five are:
Target (of course!)
Old Navy
Pier 1
Kohl's
Borders Books