Saturday, March 22, 2008

Peanut Butter

Most people in my life know I LOVE peanut butter. In fact I could live on peanut butter if I had to, even with our without it's partners jelly and chocolate so when I came across this peanut butter article I had to share: USA today some time last month

"The thing about peanut butter is that it brings people together. it's the great equalizer. It's in 75% of American homes. Each of us eats 3 pounds of it every year. that's 700 million pounds, enough to coat the floor of the grand canyon, not that it should be wasted on like that."


I love Jiff, even though I know I should be eating one of the all natural brands I just can't help myself.... what is your favorite kind

3 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I find Reduced Fat Jiff to be my favorite, it's not as oily as the original. ;-P

Anonymous said...

I find Reduced Fat Jiff to be my favorite, it's not as oily as the original. ;-P

Hilary said...

I found an all natrual Adams that you don't have to stir in the oil (gross!) that I am liking a lot in my pregnant state! I'm so behind on reading your blog!!