Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday stealing...

Cheers to all us thieves!



1. What thing is nearest to you ? my family

2. What is your ringtone ? who knows

3. What was the last message in your inbox ? email from a long lost friend from HS

4. Who is your best friend ? my husband

5. What is the brand of your TV ? don't remember

6. What schools did you attend? roger williams

7. Do you own a MP4 ? no

8. What song are you listening to now ? frogs in my back yard

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? my husband and my kids

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? no... random!

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name? like my name

12. Would you be happy if you had everything? no way of knowing

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? yes

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? hunted by storm troopers

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? last night

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? yes

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? vacation

18. When was your heart last broken? 15 years ago

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? super hubby

20. How many email accounts do you have? 3

9 thoughts:

Americanising Desi said...

MY GODDDD!!!
envy you!!! SUPER HUBBY!
:D
lucky you

Happy SS

My Sunday Stealing

I am Harriet said...

Hi Marla.
You mean storm troopers from Star Wars? lol. too funny.

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

Lisa G said...

Cool answers! Have a great Sunday :)

Lisa said...

neat answers. I would not have known just how to answer some of those.

Anonymous said...

Frogs in the back yard. I really like that answer. Great answers. Happy Sunday Stealing :)

Days of Whine & Noses said...

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Actually, it's not pants tucked into white socks, they are white leather boots with lots of fringe (but it is not possible to see that in that pic!) I loved those boots!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I love listening to frogs in the backyard. Peaceful. :)

Lady Sinistral said...

Oo, I have frogs in my backyard, too! It's one of my favorite sounds!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

What an interesting topic!
Surfing around blogger land and found your site.
Have a great night!
Dawn