Thursday, June 25, 2009

a thousand word thursday

my brother lives in Madison... WI... land of cheese...

these popped up on my screen this week and i instantly thought they'd be perfect for ATWT...


yes that is me being malled by the dog... Truman... he always thought i was my mom when we came to visit so he insisted on sitting on me... if you look real close i think he has his tongue in my mouth...

cousins circa 2003...


i think this was easily one of the best trips we ever took with B when he was little...

stop on by Cheaper than Therapy to see some more ATWT

Cheaper Than Therapy

13 thoughts:

Sweet Serendipity said...

LOVE the cheese heads, lol. And the dog kiss, hilarious :D
http://eclecticschooling.blogspot.com

Wendi said...

You said look closer...I did.
Ewwwwww.
Definitely tongued you.
Love the cheese heads!

C and C Mommy said...

Love it!! Especially the dog kiss!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

W☺w!!! Yummy Cheese!!!
☺h and that Yummy D☺g French Kiss, Hilari☺us!!!!
Have a ♥L☺vely♥ ATWT!

Suburban Hooker said...

Love the cheese heads...the doggie tongue is kinda gross though!!!

Stacie said...

Love the cheese heads! I love going to Madison. Haven't been there for a while now. I get lost so easily in that town.

Annie said...

Who doesn't love cheese?!?!?

My Trendy Tykes said...

I've always wanted one of those cheese heads! HAHA the dog in your face is too funny.

Stacy Uncorked said...

HAHAHA! Love those pictures!!

Happy ATWT! :)

Leslie said...

I totally want to be a Cheese Head! Those are hilarious!

Happy ATWT!

Jenni said...

There is nothing better than getting french kissed by a dog while wearing cheese on your head! LOL!

Aunt Julie said...

Greetings from The Land of Cheese! We don't think those cheeseheads are cheesy at all! In fact, I've blogged about it several times in the past year. And Madison is a happening place!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet dog! The cheese head is awesome, too!