Friday, June 12, 2009

chuckles loves orange

when i was growing up the orange popsicles were always the ones left over... in fact they were so disliked it seemed like no matter how bad you wanted a popsicle you would NOT stoop to eat the orange one...

well in this house... orange is the first to go...


chuckles loves everything orange... from his crocs to his cup, fork, spoon and even my car...

frankly we might need to go in to a 12 step program soon...

what color popsicle is left in your house???

8 thoughts:

The Mom Jen said...

Red interestingly enough, DQ is allergic to red dye, but those would be my fave!

When my boy was little Orange was his favorite color...he claimed everything he saw was orange LOL.

Yen said...

hello, stopping by for the challenge. i love orange

Former Fat Chick said...

Green, the green ones are always left until last!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That is too funny..now there is a happy popsicle balance in your house.

Green is my fav...unless there is a pink.

Ashley said...

I love orange and red popsicles, and I used to always leave the grape ones in the box. Yuck!

Stacie said...

Purple popsicles are left last in my house.

Laura Marchant said...

Wait did you just say orange was never chosen when you were little? I am shocked! Orange and red were the first gone in our household. Interesting, very interesting lol

Mamí♥Picture said...

Right now I went to check my FREEZER & there is 28 ORANGE POPSICLE left.
OMGodness NO ONE likes orange!!!
I did NOT know this until you mention it, WoW☺