Monday, June 9, 2008

The Pants

I returned to the scene of my most embarrassing moment early this morning. The "A" concourse at SeaTac airport. I rarely find myself that way since I'm a United girl, but for my trip to Boise today I was on Horizon and there I was facing the long terminal imaging what people must have seen that day...



Imagine this, Me walking down the terminal, (I'm clear at the end of this picture above) Coffee in one hand and pulling my carry-on with the other feeling pretty good about myself. Suddenly I get hooked up on my pants and realize that they are pooled down around my ankles. That's right, my pants fell down and with both hands full I couldn't pick them up to fast. I could do nothing but laugh, and as I gathered myself together and started walking away all I could think of were the people behind me who had witnessed the whole event. It was Monday morning - the airport was packed~ and you know I was the story of the day for some people!

4 thoughts:

The Mom Jen said...

Hope you weren't going commando, LOL! Sorry, that was the first thing on my monday-morning-filthy mind! *blush*

Kristen said...

That is too funny! Sorry to laugh!

But, just think. Think of all of the people whose day you totally made.

So are you a strickly belt girl now?

Anti-Supermom said...

OMgosh - I totally thought that I commented on this post - did it fall through the cracks~ :)

I've been thinking about this, trying to remember my worst moments to help you feel better, but I can't come up with anything. This kicks butt.

OK - I'm done. It was a great post. I'm happy you can laugh about it.

Marla said...

so everyone knows it was the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to me, but it is also something I can laugh about outloud to this day :)