Friday, September 19, 2008

favorite things swap


in case you didn't know... i joined the swap...

Got my package today from Dawn...

it was like a bit of christmas... especially since there is rarely anything good in the mail...


thanks Dawn... i too love clinique "happy" wore it on my wedding day, and every time i smell it it brings a smile to my face... had no idea they made a gel version of their famous lotion... so soft... and i have more pictures than picture frames... so the question is ... the turkey...pilgrim...whatever that is... is it your favorite because you love turkey, thanksgiving, pilgrims or fall...

thanks Dawn!

7 thoughts:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Super fun! I mailed mine out, too! And mine should be here any day.

Dawn said...

I'm glad you liked the package! I had fun thinking of and collecting my favorite things! To answer your question - I just love to decorate for whatever season it is, so it is my way to say that I love decorating for fall!! I'm sorry I didn't wrap them! I misse dthat part!

Kristen said...

Can't wait to hear what my person thought of hers too! :)

Fun fun!

Mom said...

I love swaps, they are so much fun!

McMommy said...

Oh Clinque Happy!! Good one! Can't wait to receive my swap package! You got me all excited about it!

Wendi said...

I am so glad you had fun with the swap.
Looks like you got some great things.
I love Clinique Happy...did you know I was once a Clinique consultant?
Yup, I was.
Thanks again for participating Marla!

Unknown said...

I love the smell of Cliniques Happy. It smells nice and fresh. Fun swap!