Monday, September 8, 2008

feeling the love....


I've found myself a new friend thru Wendi... and the Swap...
if you want to know what life is like after Gustav... check her out...she has a generator...but she still has Ike to face... hang tuff Dawn!

Now.. the rules are....

1.The winner puts logo on her/his blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve chosen.

So, here are my winners!

Krystyn because she made it beautiful around here :)
Wendi because i LOVE her style... short sweat and to the point...
Another Kristin who i'm not sure i don't know from life before bloggin...i'm still working on that one.
Kimberly... she only has good news... random... but good
Carol because she gives me that perspective from the other side of the pond
the Popr lady... she gives me that little bit of heartland i need :)
Rachel because every time i visit her i enjoy myself....

7 thoughts:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Thanks, Marla! I love it!

kristin said...

Hey, thanks!

"who i'm not sure i don't know from life before bloggin...i'm still working on that one."

Hmmm... what does that mean?

The Mom Jen said...

Congrats on the award, you totally deserve it! ;)

Carol said...

You are a sweetheart!! Thank you!

Kristen said...

Congrats on your award Marla!

I Love your blog too! :)

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats to you, and, I guess, Congrats to me! Thanks for think of moi, yet again!! BTW, Uncle Lynn says the plant is making fresh Pop'rs for you, Dear Winner, so expect them later in the week!

Wendi said...

I know I left a comment yesterday.
Where did it go?
I probably wrote it and forgot to hit publish.
I am smart like that.

Thanks so much Marla!
I am honored that you love my blog.
I love yours too!
You just made my day!