Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Top 5 Tuesday

Super Nanny Where are you does this every week... this one seemed like fun...

So here are my answers:

1.) How long have you been blogging?

I had my first blog in June of 2004... I had no idea why i started this... very evident when you read the first post... and then when i started again in December of 2007 i couldn't get pakadventures and went with pakletadventures... stupid me didn't realize that i was the one who had pakadventures :)

2.) Link to your first blog post ever?

i'm not sure the first one counts... so like Super Nanny i'm going with 2...
first post on original site... click here...

first post her at paklet adventures... click here...

3.)What is the one driving force that actually made you create that blog account?

my family and friends are all over the country and i'm always trying to find a way to keep them in the loop... somehow i've gotten way of track... most weeks things aren't even about my kids... and it has now become a creative outlet/escape for me...and this way all the stories are in one place...

4.)How did you come up with your blog name and what were other names you considered?

When B was born i started this weekly email... the adventures of Ben... i wrote from his perspective about the things he was doing... my friends made fun of me... but it was fun... naturally there were lots of pictures... it then became the adventures of Ben and Charlie... and somehow i started referring to them as the Paklets... and here i am...

5.) Post a link to your favorite blog post ever.

I have no idea if i have one of these... wormies is up there... for no reason other than i love how C is about worms... and this one makes me laugh every time i watch it...

4 thoughts:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I definitely think I might have to do this one...because I started mine a long time ago, too, and didn't remember the name of it for a while!

Wendi said...

I love this top 5!
I am going over right now to link up!
Loved all your great answers.
It was fun getting to know you better.

TheAustinEmpire said...

I love reading how everyone got started. I always used to want to keep a journal, but on paper it all sounded so stupid.

Now that I blog, once it's posted I usually won't take it down because once people have seen it I figure what the heck.

Aunt Julie said...

Sending Bloggy Love your way--I'm showing off the award you gave me today!