Friday, September 12, 2008

Google alerts says...Tag your it!

so i use google alerts... i use it to find out what is going on with my big accounts, my brothers company Sharendipity... and when someone has a link to me here... that is how i found out i was tagged... by someone i'm not sure i've been to more than once... love when that happens... thanks to Dawn my new friend... you will learn a bit more about me



1. What were you doing ten years ago:

I was getting ready for my wedding... on the 27th i will have been married to super hubby 10 years!

2. Five things on my to do list for today:

1. sales report and call in with boss
2. return misprints from CLIX and get
the correct pictures
3. expense report
4. schedule appointment for
cortisone shot for my back pain
5. clean up desk


3. What is your favorite snack?

popcorn and chocolate


4. If I were a millionaire I would:

remodel my kitchen and bathrooms, pay for 1 person a year to go to college, buy my mother in law some place to live

5. Places I have lived:
New Jersey, Michigan, Indiana, Rhode Island, Washington
*** number of houses a whole different story... i'm in my 15th address now :)


6 thoughts:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hmmm...never used google alerts. Seems fun!

Happy almost 10th anniversary! Hope you have a great weekend.

C and C Mommy said...

I have lived in Texas all my life--except the 1st 4 months of my life when I lived in Virginia. I can't imagine moving to different states!!

I probably only have 5 addresses too!! I am sure you have something interesting adventures!

Dawn said...

Great answers! I love the college part!!

Aunt Julie said...

Interesting stuff! If I were a millionare? Hmmmmmmm...I'll have to think on that for awhile!

Wendi said...

Why am I not using google alerts?

Loved the Q & A session.
Great answers.

Patrice said...

Good idea about the google alerts! did you just google alert your blog name or what?