In Random fashion I came across Jennifer @ the peterson's go public.. and this great post...
she had heard on the radio recently that Dave Freeman, 47, co-author of the book 100 Things To Do Before You Die-----died. He fell and hit his head and that was it. Apparently he was only half way through his list too......
As you might remember I'm not as boring as I thought...
how boring am I....
But there's still a lot more I would love to do before I'm too old...
My random find suggested an even 20 seemed do-able and I agree.... her you go...
20 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE (in no particular order and not as earth shattering as I thought they would be... what is holding me back???):
- Attend an NFL game
- walk the great wall of china with "B"
- pay for someone I don't know to go to college
- visit Denmark with super hubby
- learn how to knit... I think I knew once... but can't remember
- learn to surf
- overcome my fear of heights
- drive cross country with my kids and visit everything along the way
- spend a week at a spa with my mom
- attend an Olympic event... as a spectator :)
- win a photography contest
- meet Sting
- speak another language fluently
- drive a tractor trailer
- run for public office... i'm thinking school board
- write a book
- see the pyramids
- spend the night in the ice hotel
- have a king size bed to sleep in every night
- live abroad for at least a year
***And I would LOVE to read your list! Let me know when you make it!***
I see Jenn @ Jenn's Pen did this too...
the more of these lists i see the more i think maybe i could do 100... i'm down with most of hers as well.... maybe 21. commit to my choices.