Thursday, September 11, 2008

i can't believe i finally did this...

as many of you know i take a TON of pictures... too many to deal with... last weekend at B's first soccer game alone I took over 500 pictures in less than an hour...

so why then would i ever go to a photo studio... i have a million great pictures of my own... well... a coupon came in the mail... and super nanny and I thought we should go and get some shots of her son and my boys... by the way this is the real super nanny... not the one from the blog world... or the one from TV... my very own super nanny... worlds best nanny... some day i will tell you more...

back to my story...


so we go to CL!X... this is a fun place... as far as studios go... and they took a million pictures... too many to choose... the $19.95 coupon did me no good because i wanted more... i left with the CD of the entire days shots... so naturally i have to share...

4 thoughts:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, those are great! And, you can't beat the ones that they take in the studio...there is something different about it being somebody else behind the camera.

Carol said...

LOVE the pics with blue door.

They are so handsome.

Dawn said...

I'm still stuck on the "500 pictures in less than an hour." Wow!!! That is a lot of picture taking!!! Do you print them or keep them on your computer? The pictures are great!

Amy W said...

these are great!! (And I love the slideshow that you inserted to show them off.) Your boys are awesome.