Thursday, October 9, 2008

6 things....

thanks to google alerts i found one of my new stalkers... Life as We know it... and she tagged me to tell 6 things about me that you wouldn't already know... she did point out the obvious... i blog so you know a lot... here it goes... i chose the most random things...

  1. in high school i chewed tobacco (random i know... not to mention GROSS)
  2. my fondest memory of my dad is collecting snowflakes and taking their picture
  3. i have twin brothers... one 6'7" and the other is 6'4" (I'm 5'10")
  4. i took out a personal ad in '92 and dated one guy for a year and a half
  5. i want to run for school board
  6. i am over the top nostalgic

3 thoughts:

Adcock Circus said...

great things! Love number 1

Anti-Supermom said...

I just did 7 things - but mine is the TMI version, perhaps I should have tamed it down a bit.

Sometimes I #6 too~

Insane Mama said...

OMG I got my favorite things swap package today, THANK YOU! I loved it!