Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my view...


so over the weekend i posted this... the view from my mom's kitchen window...

then i got a comment from my new friend Amy over at the bitchin wive club... who happens to be my brother's neighbor and good friend... that i should put out a tag to have everyone post a picture out their front door...or back.. and link it back to me...

i cheated because it's too late to take a photo so i picked one i took this time last year... snowing...
it's my first Mr Linky so don't leave me hangin'

9 thoughts:

Annie said...

I'm not leavin' ya, I just don't have a pic! LOL
Snow, already?!?!?

The Mom Jen said...

Shoot, i know i should have gotten a shot of my youngest dancing naked in the backyard to HSM music! I'll get one tomorrow! Kewl idea!

Twisted Lisa said...

Woo Hoo, I was first!

Brooks said...

what a pretty picture, even though I am not ready for snow!!

Amy W said...

It snowed here, briefly, yesterday... but I am more than happy to take a picture out the door with today's gorgeous golden autumnal light. Thanks for posting your pic the other day and then picking up the idea!

I am loving these photo "tag-you're-it!" posts.

Shannon said...

You had snow this time last year?!?!??

Anti-Supermom said...

What, snow? Thank goodness that was LAST year!

As for a picture, I'm sorry, I'm leaving you hanging. I don't have a picture of the yard - front door - barnyard....

Tenakim said...

you will be 'booed' on my Friday post- beware!

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats to you, Pop'rs Veteran! You're one of our winners in The Great Pop'rs Halloween Giveaway!! Please drop by my place soon to see about picking up your prize!