Friday, October 10, 2008

another Swap!

Shannon at the Nut House sent me an awesome box yesterday in my latest swap with Sunshine and Lemonade...

What I loved was that this was more like a round robin because I sent my favorite things to Insane Mama, but I got my favorite things from the Nut House....

so what did I get you ask...




my new favorite thing is the mini bowls from betty crocker... who knew i could have chocolate cake at only 150 calories... thanks Shannon! and we have so much in common... i love to write notes... insane mama got stationary, i love fun facts... and the socks came just in time because barefoot in the house season is over...

2 thoughts:

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I just got a bunch of those chocolate cake things at Target. We also got Warm caramel molten cake :-)

Hope you had fun with it!

Shannon said...

I am so glad you like everything... hope you enjoy it all.

The caramel cake bowls are actually my fave... but I wasn't sure if you liked caramel, so I just went with chocolate. There is even one that has a chocolate raspberry sauce but I haven't tried it yet.

And I liked how Kat organized the swap, more of a round robin, like you said. This was so much fun, wasn't it?