Friday, October 17, 2008

just what i needed...

i've been a bit numb this week... not very into story telling... or even feeling creative... but it's Friday so i figured i should make my rounds in blog land since i've been under the covers this week...

that is where i come across this cool tag that Brittany got... i'm sure you know her... she is the one who had twin girls... already has 4 boys... and got rear ended on her way to the doctor and ended up having the babies that day...

anyway... she was tagged to go to the 6th folder in your pictures folder and pick out the 6th picture... and this what i find... silly picture of super hubby on our way to marry our friends... remember when he was the reverend??? thank you for doing this tag so i could get a well deserved laugh...


7 thoughts:

Shannon said...

Glad the pic was able to bring a smile to your face...

Annie said...

Hey, Marla! You're in the ring today on the politico post at my place! COme check it out!

Kristen said...

That is hillarious!!

Now I am off to read about him being a reverend. I don't think I knew that!

Hope you have a great weekend Marla. It has been a hard week I am sure.

Lady Dorothy said...

Sounds like a fun tag to do. I'll have to see what picture that brings up for me....

Thank you for coming by my place last week on our BATW tour! I hope you'll visit again!

Carol said...

Funny picture I am intrigued like Kristen shall have to do some reading back to find out the whole story.

Brooks said...

tag you are it!

Amy W said...

what a fun "tag!" I was intrigued by this and I am off to see what my folders uncover and then I'm going to post it on my blog. No one has to tag me- I'm a do-it-yourself-er. :-)