Sad day for me... my 90 year old grandmother passed away this morning...
i cried hard at first... couldn't' breath... then it passed... then i read this post from my brother on facebook to our younger cousins who are in college...
Greg Tracy at 11:38am October 15
thinking of you and kate. just don't let any of the great memories die. that's why grandparents are so great. they give us lot and lots of great memories. just wait until you have kids... you'll realize all over again just how important she was.
and the water works started all over again... my grandma was an AMAZING woman... and these are just some of the great things I loved about her...
- she ate frosting sandwiches
- she had the softest hands
- she could craft like no one i knew
- she had the best stories
- she inspired me
- she was a proper Yankee (no not the baseball team)
- she took great care of me when I needed her
- I loved to hear her say my name... i'll miss that the most
- she had the coolest toys to play with when i was a kid
- she still mowed her own lawn at 75
- she loved me even though I gave her a cat for her 70th birthday
- taking a walk with her was like going on an adventure
- her house was my favorite place to go when i was little
- her closest were full of magic
- she was just plain COOL!
I love you Grandma... you will be missed!!!