Saturday, October 11, 2008

you've got the wrong Marla...


I got this in the mail today... that's right a "personal" letter from the alaskan... i've said it before... i try to keep this stuff to myself but sometimes i just can't help it...

Dear Mrs. Palin

sorry but you've got the wrong girl...as much as i appreciater your "personal" thanks i have never supported your party and have never provided what you call "unstinting generosity"... did you choose that word to show us your vocabulary is bigger than W?

please remove me from your mailing list... i get enough junk mail to have my own recylcling center as it is...

regards,

The "other" Marla

4 thoughts:

Laura Marchant said...

LOL, I love it!

Aunt Julie said...

She really creeps me out. Needs to go back to Alaska and leave the rest of us alone!

kristin said...

Hey! I got the SAME letter! The nerve.

PS- you've been tagged.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh, that is hilarious. I sometimes wonder where they get their mailing list. Or where any company gets theirs. Like why do I get AARP junk mail when that is so many years off. And why does my husband get catalogs from Pottery Barn teen??