Tuesday, October 14, 2008

if you are patient good things come...



I love watching these awards move around bloggy land... i wait patiently to see who will pass it to me and today was my lucky day! Amy Amy Bo Bamey from Life of Nguyener (Win-ner) shared some love today.... thank you!!!

so as always you have to do something to get these because nothing is "just because" these days...

NAME 6 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY....

  1. peanut butter and chocolate
  2. when my kids can't stop laughing
  3. the stock market going up almost 1000 points in one day
  4. super hubby's face when he is at the tiller of our sail boat PB&J
  5. visiting with friends
  6. Pizza Night with the Neighbors
then pass it on to 6 others...
  1. a new place of discovered... Babbling Brooks
  2. Shannon at the nut house
  3. C&C mommy @ C&C world
  4. Annie @ Cookies Chaos and Conversation
  5. Pixie @ the good, the bad, and the ugly
  6. Danielle @ Life of the Hewitt Family

9 thoughts:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Yeah! My first bloggy award! Thank you so much! I am super excited! Yippee!

Shannon said...

Oh, this one is a pretty award! THANK YOU for passing it on to me!!! :^)

pixie said...

Thanks, Marla! I truly appreciate your recognition!

Annie said...

Thank you! :)
And...yum, pizza night! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award! Cute blog!

Brooks said...

Thanks! My first Bloggy award!!!!

C and C Mommy said...

Thanks Marla!! I love getting awards!!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your award.

I lvoe chocolate and peanut butter too. Baskin Robbins has the best peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. I lurrrrve it.

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

I love my Monkey's laughter too. It's intoxicating.

And your "Wrong Marla" post... yeah, we got a call last night from the RNC stumping for people to attend one of her rallies. Yeah, no thanks.

More specifically, not on your life! Especialy with the nuts she's attracting now!

Thanks for visiting on my BATW day!